Ravenscourt Cashback Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion will run until the 9th September 2021. To participate in this promotion, you must sign an AST for the 2021-2022 academic year and return to us by 23.59 on the 9th September 2021. You must also pay your first rent instalment and have moved successfully into Ravenscourt House student accommodation by the end of September 2021 to qualify for this incentive.
2. This incentive is eligible for bookings on Classic, Deluxe and Premium studios only.
3. Entrants into the Incentive shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per person. Once you have notified us of your selection it may not be altered other than by us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
5. The incentive will consist of an Amazon voucher for the value of £500.
6. Realstar Group retains the right to substitute the incentive with another incentive of similar value in the event the original incentive offered is not available.
7. Ravenscourt House standard AST lease terms and conditions apply to all rental agreements.
8. The Amazon voucher will be awarded to the students by the Ravenscourt House Team no later than 31st October 2021. The Amazon voucher will be emailed to the student in the form of an e-voucher to the designated and mentioned email address on the tenancy agreement.
9. This incentive may not be used in conjunction with any other Realstar promotions or be replaced by any cash reward offers or rent discounts.
10. The incentive voucher will not be replaced or re-issued if lost, damaged or stolen.
11. By entering the promotion, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your choice of e-voucher.
12. Realstar Group accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of engaging with this incentive campaign.
13. The promotion will be governed by English law and entrants to the gift promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.