Ravenscourt Cashback Terms & Conditions
1. To participate in this limited promotion, you must (a) sign an AST for the 2022-2023 academic year and return it to us by within 7 working days, (b) pay your first rent instalment on or before its due date and (c) have moved into Ravenscourt House student accommodation by 30th September 2022. The Ravenscourt House standard AST lease terms and conditions will apply to all rental agreements.
2. This incentive only applies to bookings of classic studios.
3. The incentive is a limited offer on selected units only. Ravenscourt House Team has the right to advise the customer when the incentive is no longer applicable.
4. Entrants into the incentive shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one incentive can be claimed per person.
6. The incentive will consist of an Amazon voucher for the value of £250.
7. The Ravenscourt House team retains the right to substitute the incentive with another incentive of similar value in the event the original incentive offered is no longer available.
8. The Amazon voucher will be awarded to eligible students by the Ravenscourt House team no later than 1st December 2022. The Amazon voucher will be emailed to the eligible student in the form of an e-voucher to the designated email address stated in the tenancy agreement.
9. This incentive may not be used in conjunction with any other Realstar/Ravenscourt House promotions or be replaced by any cash reward offers or rent discounts.
10. The incentive voucher will not be replaced or re-issued if lost, damaged or stolen.
11. By entering the promotion, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your choice of e-voucher.
12. The landlord and the building manager of Ravenscourt House accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of engaging with this incentive campaign.
13. The incentive will be governed by English law and entrants to the incentive scheme submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. If you have already rebooked a studio prior to the launch of the incentive, you will not be able to cancel your booking and book again in order to obtain the incentive.