Rebooker Terms & Conditions
RAVENSCOURT HOUSE EASTER REBOOKER INCENTIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS 2022 – 2023
1. To participate in this limited promotion, you must (a) you must have been a tenant at Ravenscourt
House in the 2021 – 2022 academic year (b) you and your guarantor must sign a tenancy agreement
for the 2022 – 2023 academic year at Ravenscourt House and return the signed documents to us
within 7 working days (c) The Ravenscourt House standard AST lease terms and conditions will apply
to all rental agreements.
2. The incentive is a limited offer and will end on the 30th April 2022. Ravenscourt House Team has the right to advise the customer
when the incentive is no longer applicable.
3. Entrants into the incentive shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. The incentive will consist of an Amazon voucher for the value of £1,000.
5. The Ravenscourt House team retains the right to substitute the incentive with another incentive
of similar value in the event the original incentive offered is no longer available.
6. The Amazon voucher will be awarded to eligible students by the Ravenscourt House team no later
than 1st December 2022. The Amazon voucher will be emailed to the eligible student in the form of
an e-voucher to the designated email address stated in the tenancy agreement.
7. This incentive may not be used in conjunction with any other Realstar/Ravenscourt House
promotions or be replaced by any cash reward offers or rent discounts.
8. The incentive voucher will not be replaced or re-issued if lost, damaged or stolen.
9. By entering the promotion, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your
personal information in order to process and contact you about your choice of e-voucher.
10. The landlord and the building manager of Ravenscourt House accepts no responsibility for any
damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of engaging
with this incentive campaign.
11. The incentive will be governed by English law and entrants to the incentive scheme submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. If you have already rebooked a studio prior to the launch of the incentive, you will not be able to
cancel your booking and book again in order to obtain the incentive.